Abol Bridge Store..and more!
We sell: gasoline, oils, propane, candy, soda, chips, beer, wine, smokes, flies, fishing supplies, and a bunch of other stuff for your convenience.
Campsite & Breakfast
We offer fantastic campsites located on the banks of the West Branch of the Penobscot River and Abol Stream right at the base of Mount Katahdin.
Bunkhouse & Breakfast
Sleep up to 6 people, 3 twin bunks. Bring your own linens and pillow please.
Bathrooms & Shower House
Small Boat Launch and Beach
Abutting Baxter State Park and the Appalachian Trail
- Daily Hot Breakfast INCLUDED w/stay
- 3000 sq ft Mount Katahdin Pavilion
- Second Shower House & Bathrooms
- Volleyball, Corn-hole Toss, Horseshoe Pit
- 6 RV Sites right on the river w/breakfast
- Whitewater Rafting with Northern Outdoors.
- Maine's first and oldest Rafting Company
3969 Golden Road, Mile 19
Millinocket, Maine 04462